Search this Topic:
Aug 20 13 12:24 PM
ohvaI have tons of friends. They're just all online.
Aug 21 13 7:41 PM
Aug 21 13 8:26 PM
Aug 21 13 9:47 PM
Aug 21 13 10:06 PM
Aug 22 13 10:13 AM
Aug 22 13 2:58 PM
Aug 22 13 8:46 PM
Aug 22 13 9:33 PM
Aug 22 13 9:41 PM
Aug 23 13 9:05 PM
Aug 23 13 11:22 PM
Aug 28 13 9:35 AM
Aug 30 13 6:57 AM
Aug 30 13 11:47 AM
JW (Joel Kinnaman) is looking for her sister in Los Angeles. Jorge (Matias Varela) to do one last job. And undercover cop Martin (Martin Wallström) manages to ingratiate himself with the crime boss Radovan (Dejan Cukic).
"Fast Cash - Life deluxe" movie trilogy concludes that gradually
detached themselves more and more from Jens Lapidus hardboiled
boktrilogi. Figures have changed places and events reorganized. Director Jens Jonsson calls his film a sampling of Lapidus's third book in the series. He has written the script with Maria Karlsson.
- As early as the second movie was so clear from the book that it was better to be loyal to the movie trilogy.
Honestly, I'm no expert on Lapidus world and have not read the previous
books so closely, says Jonsson on the phone from Stockholm.
"Fast Cash" films have been great popular successes. "Easy Money" (2010), directed by Daniel Espinosa, was seen by 620,000 moviegoers. "Fast Cash 2" (2012), directed by Babak Najafi, of 324, 000.
One reason for this success is that the production company Three
friends handpicked strong, young directors who previously worked with
Yet the choice of Jonsson met with raised eyebrows - his acclaimed
short films and his feature film "Ping Pong" is in temperament far from
"Fast Cash" world.
Jonsson admits he was surprised when he was asked.
- For the financiers, and certainly for some actors, it was probably very concerned that I would make part three. "Then he made anxiety drama 'Ping Pong'?".
- But I'm fascinated by the gangster genre. It's a chance to portray larger than life-like characters. My input is more Greek drama and Shakespeare.
In "Life deluxe" will be compared to the predecessors of less flaccid
hand camera and raw realism, and more of the epic drama and magnificent
wide-angle shots. Jonsson mentions "Godfather" films and "Batman" director Christopher Nolan as inspiration.
- Poetry in the suburb did Daniel already in one. My film is more shameless entertainment, more popcorn. I'm not so interested in depicting Swedish society, but more of classical themes like revenge and forgiveness. The themes are not so common in the Swedish film, which otherwise most depicting problems of identity and urbanization.
A new, important, character in "Life deluxe" is Natalie, the Serbian
crime boss Radovan daughter who's got a bigger role than in the novel
model. She is played by Malin Busk, who has gone on Malmö Theatre Academy and there was one of the founders group Institute.
- I test filmed many Serbian girls, but Malin was much better. Natalie needs a madness in his eyes, a feeling that she has a screw loose. Malin was cruel - she could play it.
"Fast Cash" was a ticket to Hollywood for both Espinosa and Najafi. Will you follow suit?
- Maybe, but it's not the best timing right now. I'm tvåbarnsfarsa and the kids have started in kindergarten and school. Rather in ten years.
Film director and screenwriter, born in 1974 in Umeå. Jonsson is one of the most acclaimed short filmmaker and has won a number of international festival prizes. Feature film debut with childhood drama "Ping Pong" (2008). Have written the script for the feature films "The only rational" (2009) and "We" (2003). Prints now on a thriller that might be recorded in English.
Aug 30 13 1:29 PM
Sep 2 13 10:11 AM
Sep 4 13 10:55 AM
Sep 8 13 2:26 PM
Sep 8 13 2:39 PM
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.